- Kim Farmer: Why my dad Graham ‘Polly’ Farmer’s legacy promises so much for Aboriginal footballersby Kim Farmer as it appeared on The West Australian Saturday, 20 June 2020 Despite years of anti-racism awareness in sport, racism against Aboriginal footballers is still rife. My dad Graham Farmer’s life represents an era in which racist attitudes towards Aboriginal people in WA and Australia were the norm. When he and other Aboriginal players […]
- The Evolution of the Cultural Learning SpaceA workplaces commitment to Cultural Learning must be an ongoing continuous learning journey. Although this space started off ...
- Aboriginal Insights Workshops – The DifferenceAboriginal Insights was established in 2016 and started out with a focus on Cultural Awareness workshops focused on Community Engagement.
- What is the “CULTURAL AUTHORITY”?Aboriginal Peoples in the Pilbara and Kimberley regions of Western Australia often speak of the importance of recognising and respecting the “Cultural Authority”.
- 101 for Everyone Involved in Closing GapsThe approach to consulting or engaging with an Aboriginal Community is based on a mainstream approach that ignores the cultural differences of each community.