ESSENTIAL CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT: ENGAGING WITH ABORIGINAL PEOPLE – May2018
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
9:00am – 1:00pm
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
Anyone involved in #ClosingGaps (Health; Education; Employment; Economic Development; and/or Justice) for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People’s; Reconciliation; and/or Diversity and Inclusion, including (but not limited to):
– Government Service Providers (including those involved in decision-making & policy development);
– Corporate Businesses (including those with a Reconciliation Action Plan; Community Engagement Requirements; Native Title Agreements; Employment Targets (Recruitment & Retention); and/or Business Procurement Targets);
– Non-Government Organisations (including those that have funding to deliver services or programs specifically to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People’s; or are seeking to access such funding);
– Australians interested in developing their understanding of the diversity of cultures that exist within Aboriginal Communities; and gaining insights on the Aboriginal Cultural World from an Aboriginal woman that confidently and respectfully walks in two worlds 24/7.
This training has been delivered in the following locations around Australia:
– Roebourne; Karratha; South Hedland; Newman; Perth; Kalgoorlie; Broome; Darwin; Adelaide; Coffs Harbour; Melbourne; Newcastle; Tamworth; Orange; Brisbane; Cairns; and Townsville.
This training may be adapted to suit specific sectors (e.g. Aboriginal Health; Mining & Employment; Native Title; Community Services; Employment; Education; etc) and challenges (identified by way of pre-workshop discussion and surveys) – available for in-house group bookings only. Contact us for more information at email@example.com
We deliver this workshop all over Australia. For in-house group bookings, costs are capped but numbers are at the discretion of the customer/ employer.
| EVENT AGENDA
Event LocationTo be cofirmed